- Use only high-quality CD-R or CD-RW discs labeled for audio use.
- Use only CD-R or CD-RW discs on which the recordings are closed.
- Play only standard round-shaped CDs.
A Dual-disc cannot play on this audio unit. If recorded under certain conditions, a CD-R or CD-RW may not play either.
- Some software files may not allow for audio play or text data display.
- Some versions of MP3, WMA, or AAC formats may be unsupported.
Follow these precautions when handling or storing CDs:
- Store a CD in its case when it is not being played.
- When wiping a CD, use a soft clean cloth from the centre to the outside edge.
- Handle a CD by its edge. Never touch either surface.
- Never insert foreign objects into the CD player.
- Keep CDs out of direct sunlight and extreme heat.
- Do not place stabilizer rings or labels on the CD.
- Avoid fingerprints, liquids, and felt-tip pens on the CD.
Do not insert a damaged CD. It may be stuck inside and damage the audio unit.