Models with colour audio system
Connect the iPod using your dock connector to the USB port, then press the CD/AUX button.
Available operating functions vary on models or versions. Some functions may not be available on the vehicle's audio system.If there is a problem, you may see an error message on the audio/information screen.
- Press to display the iPod music list.
- Rotate to select a category.
- Press to display a list of items in the category.
- Rotate to select an item, then press .
- Press and rotate repeatedly until a desired item you want to listen is displayed.
You can select repeat and shuffle modes when playing a song.
- Available mode icons appear above the play mode buttons.
Press the button corresponding to the mode you want to select.
Play Mode Menu Items
Shuffle Albums: Plays all available albums in a selected category (playlists, artists, albums, songs, genres, or composers) in random order.
Shuffle All: Plays all available songs in a selected category (playlists, artists, albums, songs, genres, or composers) in random order.
Repeat One Track: Repeats the current song.You can also select a play mode by pressing the MENU/CLOCK button.
Rotate to select Play Mode, then press .
Rotate to select a mode, then press .
To turn it off, rotate to select Normal Play, then press .
Press the selected button.