If the interior light switch is in the door activated position, the interior lights come on when you press the unlock button.
No doors opened: The lights fade out after 30 seconds.
Doors relocked with the remote transmitter: The lights go off immediately.
- When you carry the keyless remote, you can lock/unlock the doors and tailgate.
You can lock/unlock the doors and the tailgate within a radius of about 80 cm of the outside door handle. You can open the tailgate within about 80 cm radius from the tailgate outer handle.
Press the tailgate outer handle:
- All the doors and tailgate unlock.
- Some exterior lights flash once; the beeper sounds.
If you do not open a door or the tailgate within 30 seconds of unlocking the vehicle with the keyless access system, the doors and tailgate will automatically relock.You can lock or unlock doors and tailgate using the keyless access system only when the power mode is in VEHICLE OFF (LOCK).
- Do not leave the keyless remote in the vehicle when you get out. Carry it with you.
- Even if you are not carrying the keyless remote, you can lock/unlock the doors and the tailgate while someone else with the remote is within range.
- The door may be unlocked if the door handle is covered with water in heavy rain or in a car wash if the keyless remote is within range.
- If you grip a front door handle wearing gloves, the door sensor may be slow to respond or may not respond by unlocking the doors.
- After locking the door, you have up to 2 seconds during which you can pull the door handle to confirm whether the door is locked. If you need to unlock the door immediately after locking it, wait at least 2 seconds before gripping the handle, otherwise the door will not unlock.
- The door may not open if you pull it immediately after gripping the door handle. Grip the handle again and confirm that the door is unlocked before pulling the handle.
- Even within the 80 cm radius, you may not be able to lock/unlock the doors and the tailgate with the keyless remote if it is above or below the outside handle.
- The keyless remote may not operate if it is too close to the door and door glass.
If you do not open a door or the tailgate within 30 seconds of unlocking the vehicle with the remote transmitter, the doors and tailgate will automatically relock.The remote transmitter uses low-power signals, so the operating range may vary depending on the surroundings.Models without keyless access systemThe remote transmitter will not work when the key is in the ignition switch.Models with keyless access systemYou can lock or unlock doors and tailgate using the remote transmitter or keyless access system only when the power mode is in VEHICLE OFF (LOCK).All modelsThe remote will not lock the vehicle when a door or the tailgate is open.If the distance at which the remote transmitter works varies, the battery is probably low. Replace the button battery as soon as possible.
If the LED does not come on when you press a button, the battery is dead.
Press the unlock button.
- Some exterior lights flash once, and all doors and the tailgate unlock.
If the keyless remote battery or the vehicle battery is dead, use the key instead of the keyless remote.
- Fully insert the key and turn it.
When you lock/unlock the driver's door with the key, all of the other doors and tailgate lock/unlock at the same time.
If you do not have the remote key on you, or if the battery of the remote key is dead, you can lock the doors without a key.
When you lock the driver's door, all the other doors and tailgate lock at the same time.
Before locking a door, make sure that the key is not inside the vehicle.
The doors and the tailgate cannot be locked when the key is in the ignition switch.
The doors and the tailgate cannot be locked when the keyless remote is inside the vehicle.
* Not available on all models